BERTHA ALLDREAD (?Smith) PERGLER
Husband: Josef/Joseph Johann/George Pergler
Born: About 1910 in ?Illinois,?USA
Married: 2 April 1940 in ?, Emmet, Michigan, USA
Died: 10 July 1966 in Little Traverse, Emmet, Michigan, USA
- Emmet County, Michigan Marriage Index
- Email from nephew (Robert Pergler) - 27 June 2008
- Josef George always went by Joseph (Joe).
- He was the oldest Son of Emil and Lizzie.
- He was married to Bertha Alldread Smith on 2 April 1940.
- Bertha died 10 July 1966 in Emmet County, Michigan
- Joe died 14 May 1987 in Emmet County, Michigan
- They had no children.
- Interment Records - Conway Cemetery (Little Traverse Twp Cemetery)
- Bertha A Pergler
- Died: 1966
- Conway Cemetery
- Emmet County, Michigan, Conway and Hathaway Rd
- T35N R5W Sec 12
- Lat: 45° 26' 21"N, Lon: 84° 51' 46"W
- From Conway take North Conway Road for a little over a mile, to Hathaway Road. The cemetery is in the northeast corner of the intersection of North Conway and Hathaway Roads.
- This cemetery is owned and maintained by the Little Traverse Township. It is well cared for and still active.