Father: Charles Pergler
Mother: Ella Maria Strunc Pergler
Wife #1: Ida Virginia Goshorn Pergler Greenfield
Child: Carl Charles Pergler
Wife #2: Margaret Pergler
Step-Child: Robert Armstead Pergler (Adopted)
Step-Child: Marty Pergler (Adopted)
Child: Charles Pergler
Born: 3 August/September 1911 in Cresco, Iowa
Married #1: 6 December 1941 in ?
Divorced #1: ? 1947 in ?
Married #2: 1949 in ? (Carl Pergler History)
Died: 26 October 1988 in Alexandria, Fairfax, Virginia
- Carl Pergler History (Son)
- Born Private 1942 in Washington D.C., USA
- Mother: Ida Virginia Goshorn - Daughter of a federal civil servant - Born in ?Virginia or ?Maryland
- Father: Carl Pergler
- Parents on honeymoon in Cuba when Pearl Harbor was bombed
- The elder Carl left for England in late Oct 1942 where he served in the Army, including on Omar Bradley's staff
- The elder Carl returned to the U.S. in 1946
- Marriage1 lasted only 6 months more - Divorced1 in 1947
- The elder Carl remarried in 1949 - Marrying Margaret - He adopted her two children Marty and Robert
- The elder Carl and Margaret had a son Charles (Chuck)
- Ida remarried in 1950 and lived in Fairfax, Virginia
- The elder Carl spend some time as an attorney in the U.S. Justice Department then served again in the Air Force
- In 1999 Margaret lived in Alexandria, Virginia
- Charles Pergler History (Father)
- In 1903 Charles returned to the US and studied at Kent College of Law (graduated in 1908)
- In Oct 1918 Charles Became Czechoslovakian Ambassador to the U.S.
- In 1920 Became Czechoslovakian Ambassador to Japan
- Returned to Washington, D.C. and studied law at American University (graduated in 1924)
- Son's Marriage Announcement - 5 February 1967
- "Mr. and Mrs. M. D. Tatum of Nashville, Tennessee, announce the engagement of their daughter, Patricia Rebecca Tatum, to Ensign Robert Armstead Pergler, U.S. Navy, son of Lutienant Colonel Carl Pergler, U.S. Air Force, and Mrs. Pergler of Alexandria, Virginia."
- "Miss Tatum attends George peabody College."
- "Her Fiance, Robert Armstead Pergler, a graduate of Vanderbuilt, is stationed at Meridian, Mississippi."
- "A June 1967 wedding is planned."
- Published in the Washington Post, 5 February 1967